Report by Paula Antolini, December 18, 2020, 5:34PM EDT
buy zetia online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.net/zetia.html no prescription
Bethel & Stony Hill Volunteers responded to a chimney fire earlier this morning.
Members would like to take this opportunity to remind all who use their chimney to have it cleaned and inspected annually by a licensed chimney sweep. Built up creosote on the chimney liner can catch fire and even spread to the inside of your home.
buy zantac online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.net/zantac.html no prescription
Although a major crisis was averted this morning, it wouldn’t have taken much for there to be a much different outcome. Pictured above is a large amount of creosote that members removed from the interior of the homeowners chimney.
buy zestril online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.net/zestril.html no prescription