Report by Paula Antolini, September 29, 2019, 8:17AM EDT
There will be a Special Meeting held by the Inland Wetlands Commission tomorrow night, September 30, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in meeting room D, CJH Municipal Center, 1 School Street, Bethel CT.
Construct 9 Good Hill Road multi- family unit development consisting of 11 units with driveway parking area, drainage, and stormwater management system within Regulated Upland Review Area (Accepted 0612412019, Site Plan Review Continued 07122120-79, 65-Day Site Plan Re vie w Period Expired 08128119, .35- Day Extension Period Expires 10102119).
Site Plan Review Participation Guidelines:
- The Commission Chair (” Chair”) shall announce to those in attendance a period during the Site Plan Review for Public Participation.
- All speakers must state their full name and address for the record before providing Public Comment.
- All comments shall be addressed to the Inland Wetlands Commission and limited to Inland Wetlands and Watercourses and other related matters.
- Written statements/ correspondence can be submitted to the Chair via Regular Mail, e- mail, or during Site Plan Review Participation periods. All documents shall be distributed to Commission members for their review.
- Immediate responses to comments or correspondence from the Public may be provided at the Chair’ s discretion.