Report by Paula Antolini
November 13, 2018, 5:47PM EDT
Make Someone Smile! The Great Turkey Day Pie Giveaway! Bethel, Ridgefield, Brookfield and New Milford
Dr. Allan Phillips has very generously created “ https://eagfwc.org/men/where-do-you-buy-viagra-in-south-africa/100/ cialis pill better than viagra click follow url proofreading year 6 buy collgeessay follow site coursework adalah doing a homework assignment in the year 2025 http://v-nep.org/classroom/case-studies-preparation/04/ essay writing services us viagra cialis nebenwirkungen https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-the-mother/46/ http://mechajournal.com/alumni/do-my-assignment-online/12/ follow buy prednisone canada online venta de viagra en lleida scientific method paper levitra without prescription in usa viagra 25mg does work https://thedsd.com/latex-resume-templates/ click how to structure an essay introduction https://qhrtechnologies.com/dose/cialis-estero/95/ levitra viagra og cialis source link http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-side-effects-muscle-pain/68/ levitra rolling meadows mba finance homework help good thesis help https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essay-making-friends-online/27/ Make Someone Smile! The Great Turkey Day Pie Giveaway!” Dr. Allan Phillips is a leading CT provider of Orthodontic Services for pediatric, teen, and adult patients since 1977, with offices in Bethel, Ridgefield, Brookfield and New Milford, CT.
Dr. Phillips will be giving away pies to all of his patients this Monday, November 19th, at 4-7pm, but there are some rules. Just as Dr.Phillips creates beautiful smiles for his patients, the idea is for the recipient to make someone else smile too, when they give the pie away to someone special. “Think of a special person who would be touched by receiving a pie from you on Thanksgiving,” is the message. The dentist’s offices will also have cards ready for you to write a special message to the recipient of the pie.
Dr. Phillips said, “I have been creating beautiful smiles for my entire career. I thought this was a wonderful way to put those smiles to good use at Thanksgiving. When my patients saw the picture of the turkey popping out of a pie, their eyes just lit up. All they talk about in the office now is who should receive a pie. I hope this will create special memories for my patients and their families. It makes me feel good to add to someone’s happiness during this season.”
Here’s How It Works
• Think of a special person who would be touched by receiving a pie from you on Thanksgiving.
• Reserve your pie, courtesy of Dr. Phillips, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave your name, cell phone number, and indicate at which office you will pick up your pie. Deadline to reserve your pie is November 14th.
• Pick up your pie on Monday, November 19th, at 4-7pm, at the office you indicated.
• Think of a special message for your recipient. We will have cards ready for you at pick-up.
• Deliver your pie. Don’t forget to flash your Phillips smile.
• FINALLY, HELP US MAKE THIS A COMMUNITY EVENT. Like Dr. Phillips on Facebook: Allan S. Phillips, DDS Orthodontics, and share this event on your Facebook page. YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE WELCOME TO RESERVE A PIE for a deserving person but must make their own reservation.
• Questions? Call 203-494-1715.
HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING FROM DR. PHILLIPS AND HIS STAFF.
How about an early morning run on Turkey Day?
Dr. Allan S. Phillips
Dr. Allan S. Phillips Orthodontics
Since 1977, a leading CT provider of Orthodontic Services for pediatric, teen, and adult patients. “Orthodontics is our ONLY dental specialty.”
- Bethel, CT – (203) 748-1600 / 5 School St #2, Bethel, CT 06801
- Brookfield, CT – (203) 775-9463 / 304 Federal Rd, Brookfield, CT 06804
- New Milford, CT – (860) 354-3989 / 7 Pickett District Road, New Milford, CT 06776
- Ridgefield, CT – (203) 438-6922 / 8 Prospect St, Ridgefield, CT 06877
Meet Dr. Phillips
Dr. Phillips received his dental degree and his graduate degree in orthodontics from New York University. He attends several post-graduate seminars each year to stay current on the latest orthodontic technology. Dr. Phillips has been recognized by CT Magazine as a “Top Dentist” from 2009-2015.
Dr. Phillips is currently on the teaching staff of New Milford Hospital and is in charge of the continuing dental education program. He has also served as chairman of the Orthodontic Department of Danbury Hospital.
Dr. Phillips is very active in the Greater Danbury Dental Society, having held the position of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. He has been Chairman of the Dental Health month, coordinating the activities for the entire state of Connecticut. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the CT State Dental Association.