Report by Paula Antolini, June 22, 2021, 9:00AM EDT
The Bethel High School Graduation 2021 Has Been Rescheduled to Wednesday, June 23rd, 6pm, Due to Weather, according to a notice sent to Students, Parents and Guardians today:
Dear Students, Parents/Guardians,
Unfortunately, the latest guidance received from our weather consultant indicates that the rain will remain stationary into the early evening. This would not give our staff enough time to dry all seating and platforms before the ceremony begins, creating an unsafe environment for spectators, staff, and graduates. Therefore, we will be moving the graduation ceremony to our stated rain date of Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021@ 6pm. We look forward to celebrating with our seniors! Please see below for final details:
The Bethel High School faculty and staff are looking forward to this special ceremony to be held for the first time in 22 years on Ralph DeSantis Field, Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 6 p.m. (guest arrival beginning at 5 pm please see below for specific directions). The graduation ceremony will be a formal commencement exercise that we believe reflects the values of our parents, our Board of Education and our educational community. This letter contains the major details about the ceremony so that you may plan for this important evening. In preparation, we ask that you read the information below carefully, as execution of this event in an orderly fashion, requires all of us to work together.
buy dilantin online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/dilantin.html no prescription
- For family members who are unable to attend, the event will be live streamed: Live Stream Link
- This year, please be aware that seniors will receive their diplomas by advisory group, not in traditional alphabetical order.
- All seniors must be in their advisory classroom by 3:45 pm for graduation rehearsal. Seniors must park at Bethel Middle School.
buy doxycycline online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/doxycycline.html no prescription
- To accommodate the parking needs of all families, we ask that you limit the number of vehicles on campus.
- Whittlesey Drive will be closed to thru traffic on both ends. If you arrive via Plumtrees Road, you will be instructed to park in the Junior parking lot. If you arrive from Judd Ave., you will be instructed to park in the Senior lot. Overflow parking will be at Berry School.
- If all lots are filled, parking will be directed to Johnson and Rockwell Schools. A shuttle bus will be available.
- All guests must have a ticket to enter the graduation ceremony. There will be no exceptions.
- Seating will be available on a first come, first serve basis on the field and in the bleachers.
- Masks are recommended for those who are not vaccinated.
- People in the bleachers will be asked to social distance to the best of their ability.
- Please note: per BOE policy anyone found with alcohol, drugs or tobacco products (vaping devices) will be immediately dismissed from the ceremony.
We hope that this information is helpful to parents/guardians and students and we thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please contact the BHS Main Office if you have any further questions or concerns at (203) 794-8600. Thank you.
buy estrace online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/estrace.html no prescription