Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Bethel! Below are some wonderful Irish Pubs and Restaurants in Bethel and beyond, to carry on your St. Patrick’s Day celebration tonight.
Report by Paula Antolini
March 17, 2016 1:16PM EDT
Where to Eat, Drink and Have Fun, Locally, While Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
Below are some wonderful Irish Pubs and Restaurants in Bethel and beyond, to carry on your St. Patrick’s Day celebration tonight. These are not all of the establishments in CT, but a good start!
Greenwood’s Grille & Ale House
186 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801
Join us at Greenwood’s for a
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Greenwood’s Grille & Ale House
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Drink ‘til You’re Irish!
Beer List: http://www.greenwoodsgrill.com/beer-menu
12 Depot Place
Bethel, Connecticut 06801
1 Front Street . Bethel, Ct 06801
St. Paddy’s Day Bash ~ March 17th
View Menu: http://www.thespotbethel.com/
Meet us at “The Spot”!
At the spot you’ll find plenty of things to do. We carry the NFL Ticket so you can be sure to catch all your favorite games with great wing and beer specials.
273 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801
Jay Whitlock has owned and operated Whitlock’s Restaurant for the last fifteen years. Specializing in American fare and seafood, the restaurant has an extensive menu, including prime rib, pork chops, New York strip steak and a large number of seafood specialties. Whitlock’s offers early-bird specials Sunday through Thursday from 5-7pm. There is a bar and pub area as well as a separate dining room for large groups.
O’Connor’s Public House
317 Federal Road
Brookfield, Connecticut 06804
With the opening of O’Connor’s Public House in Brookfield, Connecticut, Bobby O’Connor is hoping to transfer the same warmth and mystique that encompasses all of the visitors to his family’s establishment in Ireland. Upon entering the newest addition to the Brookfield Business community, visitors will encounter a beautiful large mosaic of turn-of-the-century Cork City, Ireland and they will also be greeted by a very friendly staff. Patrons will be able to order food from a carefully selected Irish Fare’ Menu or maybe just partake in a round of your favorite spirits from our beautifully appointed bar which will include our own Gourmet Coffee Bar.
Molly Darcys Traditional Irish Pub and Restaurant
39A Mill Plain Road
ST. PATRICK’S DAY Celebration
Join us for our Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party.
ST. PATRICK’S WEEK
Monday & Tuesday 4PM – 1AM
Wednesday 11:30AM – 1AM
ST. PATRICK’S DAY 10AM – 1AM
Friday & Saturday 11:30AM – 2AM
Sunday 11AM – 1AM
Featuring Full Irish Breakfast 11AM – 3PM
CUNNINGHAM BROTHERS BAND
5PM TO 10PM
ST. PATRICK’S DAY
“If you’re drinking to forget, please pay in advance.” est. 2000
Menu and events: http://www.mollydarcy.com/MenuandEvents.html
Come and experience Danbury’s landmark, bringing the best local music and traditional Irish Fare. Molly Darcy’s is owned and operated by the same Irish families for over a decade. Located in Danbury’s “restaurant row” on Mill Plain Road. Molly’s story begins in Ireland…
O’Brien’s Sports Pub Restaurant
83 Lake Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
“There are no strangers here, just friends you haven’t met yet”
Owner John O’Brien opened up O’Brien’s Sports Pub & Restaurant in 2010 and ever since it has been Danbury’s favorite neighborhood pub.
Patrons are welcomed as friends and return again and again for the true Irish hospitality at O’Brien’s.
The menu boasts favorite American comfort foods plus great traditional Irish selections like Irish Stew and Shepard’s Pie.
For St. Patrick’s Day there is no other place to be. Come on down to O’Brien’s Sports Pub & Restaurant and see for yourself why we are everyone’s favorite neighborhood restaurant and bar!
$2 Domestic Drafts, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, $4 House Wine, $3 Wells plus $1 Sliders, $2 Basket of “Irish Chips” and $3 Basket of Wings
LIVE MUSIC AT O’BRIEN’S!
More Irish Pubs/Restaurants:
McGuire’s Ale House
130 Mount Pleasant Road
West Redding, CT
Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant
175 Bedford St
Stamford, CT 06901
Center Street Public House
22 Center St
Darien, CT 06820
O’Connor’s Public House
26 E Main St
Torrington, CT 06790
441 Oxford Rd
Oxford, CT 06478
MORE FROM ctbites.com:
Here are 14 great spots for St. Patty’s day parties and special events in CT.
- Tigin Irish Pub, Stamford: Tigin Irish Pub in Stamford is a must visit St. Patty’s destination. They’ll have specials all day.
- Walrus + Carpenter, Bridgeport: Walrus + Carpenter in Bridgeport invites you to their St. Patrick’s Van Morrison Night with a NEBCO Tap Takeover.
- Playwright’s Irish Pub, Hamden: Playwright Irish Pub will have Irish dancers, Irish music, food specials, and festivities all throughout the day.
- The Blind Rhino, Norwalk: Blind Rhino is putting their own twist on the holiday with St. Madness Day! Doors open at 11am.
- Redding Roadhouse, Redding: Redding Roadhouse is serving up a Celtic festival from Feb 22nd – March 17th (St. Patty’s Day) with drink specials, bag pipers and a full celtic menu.
- The Half Door, Hartford: The Half Door in Hartford has a full line-up of live music as well as Irish Dancers.
- O’Neil’s, South Norwalk: O’Neil’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities are legendary! They have events all day, starting with a Guinness breakfast buffet at 8am!
- Fire Engine Pizza, Bridgeport: In addition to Irish foods and beers, Fire Engine pizza will have representatives from Guinness on hand to engrave custom glassware!
- Johnny Utah’s, Norwalk: Green beer, shamrock shooters… and a mechanical bull! Visit Johnny Utah’s in South Norwalk for their take on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Center Street Public House, Darien: Center Street Public House in Darien will have Irish food and drink specials.
- Cask Republic, Norwalk and New Haven: Cask Republic’s Norwalk and New Haven locations will open at 11:45am on St. Patrick’s Day with traditional Irish fare & Guinness.
- McKinnon’s Irish Pub, Hartford:McKinnon’s in Hartford will get the St. Patty’s party going with music by Steve Mcarthy & The Black Dogs.
- Anna Liffey’s, New Haven & Fairfield: Anna Liffey’s in Fairfield and New Haven provides an Irish Pub atmosphere. Watch their facebook page for updates on their St. Patrick’s Day party.
- Molly Darcy’s, Danbury: The Cunningham Brothers will provide a musical backdrop for Molly Darcy’s St. Patrick’s day party